< Back to Customer Service
Updated May 1st, 2018
Atlas Snow-Shoe Co. is committed to respecting the privacy of our website visitors, customers, partners, and employees by protecting your privacy and complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws such as GDPR Guidelines. We believe it is important that you understand the kinds of data we collect about you, how we protect that data, and how it is used.
- What information is being collected;
- How your information is collected;
- How your information will be used, processed, and shared;
- Your Personal Data rights and how you can control your information; and
- Information on Cookies.
This privacy statement covers all Personal Data received by Atlas Snow-Shoe Co. at its website www.atlassnowshoes.com (the “Site”). It also applies to Personal Data we collect when you otherwise interact with us, such as when you make a payment, place an order, sign up for emails, or contact customer service. This Policy also applies to Personal Data that we may receive from our partners and third-party sources. We shall protect your personal data and ensure it is not accessible by unauthorized third parties through proper technical and organizational measures. Also, since we cannot guarantee complete data security on communication via email, we advise you to use encryption while sending confidential information, or use postal mail to send confidential information.
What information is being collected
- Your username, first and last name, email, mailing address, telephone number, birthday, or other information you post on the Site while registering for an account, filling out a contact form, placing an order, registering a product, entering a giveaway;
- Billing information such as billing name and address, and credit card information, as well as product details for your order alone or in combination can be used to identify you as Personal Data that you provide when you place an order on the Site;
- Usage, viewing and technical data automatically collected from your computer, phone, or device through cookies and other technologies such as your device identifier or IP address, browser type, language preference, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data;
- Location information. Location information is only used for security, monitoring, and troubleshooting purposes (most devices allow you to turn off location services); and
- Information we collect when you interact with our content on the Site or on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
How your information is collected
While registering for an account, filling out a contact form, placing an order, registering a product, or entering a giveaway, we gather Personal Data;
When you visit the Site, location information may be provided by a computer or device interacting with the Site. Your computer, phone, or device may pass information through cookies and other technologies such as your device identifier or IP address, location, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data;
If you search on the Site, we obtain search term and search result information;
We may receive Personal Data about you from other sources. For example, we may receive creditworthiness or other financial Personal Data when you fill out a job application.
How your information will be used, processed, and shared
We may process and use your billing and credit card Personal Data to process your orders for products and services, to deliver products and services to you, and to bill you for them;
We may process and use your Personal Data to verify and validate your identity;
If you submit a job application or resume to us, we may process and use the Personal Data in the application or resume to communicate with you and, subject to laws and regulations that govern our consideration of that Personal Data, to evaluate your qualifications for employment;
We may process and use aggregate information about your activities and services to help us determine your potential interest in other products or services;
For marketing and similar purposes, we may use Personal Data to offer products and services from us or others. We also offer opt-out, or unsubscribe choices, which you may access by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email;
If you provide feedback, we may use and disclose this feedback for any purpose whatsoever, as long as we do not add your personal data, unless you have separately authorized us to add your personal data in the individual case concerned;
We offer outdoor experiences and other events that take place in other countries and, in a global economy, we do not conduct every aspect of our business in just one country. We may transfer Personal Data about you worldwide in any manner consistent with this Policy;
We keep information as a record of our interactions with you. If you place an order or otherwise deal with us or our representatives over the telephone, we may record the conversation. Personal Data referenced in the call may be recorded or entered into another media (e.g., a computer). We may also keep logs of online chat and emails we receive from you.
We may also purchase certain Personal Data from others to better inform you about our products, services, and offers that we think will interest you. This Policy applies to Personal Data we obtain from other sources as well as to any Personal Data that we add to or combine with Personal Data otherwise covered by this Policy.
We may provide notice of unauthorized access or other invasions of certain security systems, as required by law or otherwise. We may do so by posting notice on our site or sending notice to any email address we have for you, or by other means. You understand that notice to you will count as notice to others using your account or membership and you agree to pass this notice on to them.
We may process and use Personal Data about you to deal with legal process, below, and to comply with corporate laws that allow you to examine certain corporate books and records (such as minutes of member meetings and names and addresses of members entitled to vote).
We may use Personal Data about you in an attempt to do any or all of these kinds of things: (i) prevent or investigate fraud, crimes, unauthorized use of Personal Data or the site, or economic or personal harm to anyone; (ii) facilitate product recalls; and (iii) to investigate, protect, defend, or enforce rights and property of Atlas Snow-Shoe Co. or anyone else. It is impossible to list every lawful use that we might make of Personal Data and the above examples are not intended to do so - they are only a general description and are for illustration.
Except as described in this Policy, our business practice is to not disclose Personal Data about you outside of Atlas Snow-Shoe Co. and its affiliates without your consent. We disclose Personal Data as follows:
With Your Consent. We disclose Personal Data about you to third parties with your consent. We may obtain consent from you in several ways, such as in a form or agreement; online, through "click-through" agreements or registration pages; verbally, through interactive voice response; or when your consent is part of the terms and conditions through which we provide you a particular product or service. Your consent is sometimes implicit. For example, if you purchase a product from a store or through our site and ask that it be shipped to your home or other address, you implicitly consent to our disclosure of your name and address to a third-party shipping company to complete delivery, of your credit card number to the credit card processor to authorize the transaction, and to the bank to collect payment.
Product or Service Fulfillment. We may disclose Personal Data to third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf, transactions on your behalf, or transfers related to providing products or services to you. For example, we may contract with third parties to host a site, collect and provide products reviews, or send our emails. Through contracts with these third parties, we restrict the manner in which they may use and disclose Personal Data about you without your consent.
Certain Business Transfers. Personal Data may be disclosed as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing or sale of company assets. It may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which Personal Data could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets in the transaction.
Legal Process; Protection of Atlas Snow-Shoe Co. and Others.
We may disclose Personal Data to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena); to enforce or apply any contracts or agreements; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for products or services; to protect our rights or property; in connection with claims, disputes, or litigation; to protect ourselves, our members, and other customers from the harmful acts of others (e.g., theft, fraud, or abuse); or if we determine disclosure of Personal Data is necessary in an emergency.
Access to Personal Data
We do not maintain all Personal Data in a form that can be accessed or updated by you and some items may not be changed (e.g., transaction records). Accordingly, we will determine what may be accessed and how; we may also keep a record of changes (including deletions) and disclose them for lawful purposes. We keep Personal Data for as long as we think is necessary or advisable and we reserve the right to retain it to the full extent not prohibited by law. We may discard Personal Data in our discretion so you should retain your own records. Often it is not feasible or advisable to discard Personal Data (such as commingled Personal Data), so we reserve the right to retain it but treat it as inactive or discarded. You may make a request for us to update Personal Data (that is eligible for updating) by contacting our Customer Service department via email, telephone, or mail (see Support); typically it takes us about two days to process an update request and we reserve the right to take longer.
Additionally; the Site may contain licensed third-party content and/or hyperlinks to entire websites of third parties or to individual websites of third parties. The Site shall be responsible only for its own content on these web pages in accordance with general laws, but shall accept no responsibility for the third-party content or for the content of the websites linked to in such manner, and shall not adopt as its own these websites or their content. Websites linked to were checked for possible violations of the law at the time when the link was placed; no violations of the law were evident at that time. The provider shall not be obliged to monitor third-party information transmitted or stored or to check whether unlawful acts, hyperlinks or content exist. This is because it would be unreasonable to expect us to continually monitor the content of the websites linked to without there being any specific indication of a violation of the law. Therefore, use of third-party content shall take place at the user's own risk. If violations of the law come to our knowledge by way of notifications or otherwise, or if we are obliged under general laws to remove information or block the use of information, we shall immediately remove this content and/or these links.
Some examples of third-party content:
Your Personal Data rights and how you can control your information
At any time, if you believe Personal Data about you within our control has been accessed by unauthorized persons, please contact us. An important part of ensuring the security of Personal Data is your own effort to protect it against unauthorized access or use. You shall have the right to inquire at any time, free of charge, about your personal data collected. You shall have the right to at any time revoke your consent to use of your Personal Data from that moment forward. To request information or revoke your consent, please contact the data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, who shall then promptly provide information and take the necessary steps to resolve the issue.
We will endeavor to process any opt-out request that you make in accordance with the instructions below within one week reasonable time. Please email us email@example.com.
Printed Materials: to opt out of receiving printed marketing materials at your postal address such as catalogs, flyers and postcards, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails: to opt out of further marketing emails, use the method provided at the bottom of the email (by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link) or by contacting us at email@example.com.
For Users Residing in the EU:
Atlas Snow-Shoe Co. has certified with the Privacy Shield as required by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from the European Union member countries and is subject to the authority and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTO). For more information about the Privacy Shield program, and to view the list of current certifications under the Privacy Shield, please visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List .
Atlas Snow-Shoe Co. has further committed to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning human resources data transferred from the EU in the context of the employment relationship. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact the EU DPAs for more information or to file a complaint. The services of EU DPAs are provided at no cost to you.
You may provide or we may ask for Personal Data about children. We do not, however, want to collect Personal Data from children. Do not provide us any Personal Data (directly or on site bulletin boards, etc.) unless you are at least 13 years of age. We encourage parents to caution their children not to provide any Personal Data. If a child under 13 has provided Personal Data, a parent or guardian may so inform us by writing us at the address noted below, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete it from our database, subject to applicable law and this Policy.
You may optionally choose to sign up for an email newsletter through various email signup forms throughout the Site. When you do so, that information is stored securely by a third-party service whom we use specifically for managing our newsletter sending and subscribership. You can always opt-out of the newsletter at any time. The only information stored about you during registration is the information you provide, such as your email address, and possibly your IP address information, such as your country of location.
Other Applicable Terms
This Policy does not modify or alter any applicable agreement you have or may have with Atlas Snow-Shoe Co.. Additionally, your use of certain of our products or services (e.g., equipment rentals), or your participation in certain special events or activities, may be subject to one or more applicable agreements, and certain other terms may all apply to your use, purchase, or participation. If this Policy conflicts with any portion of those terms and agreements, those terms and agreements govern to the extent of the inconsistency.
Information on Cookies, Web Beacons and Similar Technologies
We also allow collection by analytic service provider(s) of site click-stream and cookie data to help us track aggregate and individual use of our site and determine possible interests of users (e.g., if you read a site article about tents, during a subsequent visit we might present you with an article about maintaining tents).
Some advertisers might use their cookies on our site or in their messages to you. If you click on an advertisement, a cookie might be placed on your computer. To find out how these kinds of companies tend to collect and use information or to take advantage of any opt-out opportunities they provide, visit their sites to see their privacy policies. We do not control these companies, and their practices and policies may change over time.
It is our hope that you find the display of advertising to you based on your non-personally identifying browsing interests valuable; however, if you would prefer not to participate in the services offered through these solutions, you can always opt-out of this activity by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy replaces all previous disclosures we may have provided you about our Personal Data practices. We will update this Policy if our practices change or if laws or regulations require that we change it. If we decide to disclose Personal Data in a way that is materially different from that which was stated in this Policy at the time Personal Data was collected, we will notify you by posting notice of the change on our site and on this page for a reasonable period before we implement that change and, if feasible, will give you an opportunity to opt out of the proposed use of Personal Data.
How to Contact Us
You may also direct your privacy-related comments or questions to the following mailing address:
Atlas Snow-Shoe Co.
413 Pine St. Floor 3
Seattle, WA 98101
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated May 1st, 2018
Thank you for your interest in our website and our company. This website is operated by:
K2 Sports Europe GmbH
Seeshaupter Str. 62, 82377 Penzberg
Fax: +49 8856-901-101
For the use of the website, the delivery of goods or the provision of services, we collect various types of data, some of which are provided by you as a user and some of which are necessary for the use of the website or arise from the use of the website. Personal data are individual details about personal or professional circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person, such as your name, your address, your telephone number, your date of birth, your payment data and your IP address. Your personal data will only be passed on or otherwise transferred to third parties if the transfer is necessary for the purpose of contract processing (for example for payment processing or sending goods via parcel service) or if you have given your express consent. The information is not used for any other purpose and no automatic decision processing will take place.
If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offers via this website or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
The following data protection principles apply to the use of our website and other services offered through it (e.g. contact form, registration, shop):
- We protect your personal data by taking all reasonable and necessary technical and organizational possibilities so that they are not accessible to unauthorized third parties. Our website and other services offered through it therefore use appropriate encryption mechanisms for the provision of content and during the input and transmission of data. When communicating by e-mail, we also recommend the use of encryption for confidential information
- Person responsible in the meaning of. Art. 4 Para. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is K2 Sports Europe GmbH, Seeshaupter Str. 62, 82377 Penzberg (see also via "Imprint" at our Website). You can contact the person responsible for data protection at email@example.com or via our postal address with the addition " Data Protection ".
- Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties,
- if you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) DSGOV;
- if the transfer is necessary for the fullfillment of contractual obligations pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b) DSGVO;
- if we are legally obliged to pass on the data within the meaning of Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 c) DSGVO;
- if the disclosure of the data is in the public interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 e) DSGVO or;
- if the disclosure of data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) DSGVO is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided that your interests in the protection of your data do not prevail.
- If you send us e-mail messages or other messages, in particular comments, or enter them directly on the Website, we will retain such messages in order to process the request, respond to questions and improve the Website, products and services. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
- If you provide feedback (for example on the Website), we may use and disclose this feedback for any purpose, as long as we do not provide it with your personal data, i.e. anonymously or pseudonymously. The collection of data contained in such feedback and the handling of all personal data contained therein is in accordance with the data protection principles set out herein.
- You have the right to ask about your personal data free of charge at any time. Furthermore, you have the right at any time to revoke your consent to the use of your personal data with effect for the future and to request correction or deletion of the data stored by us.
In particular, you have the following rights towards us with regard to the personal data related to you:
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. You have the following individual rights:
- Right to access information,
- Right to correction or erasure,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right of withdrawal of the consent to processing,
- Right to data transferability.
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR on the processing of your personal data by us for processing purposes, categories of processed data, recipients or categories of recipients, duration of storage or criteria for determining the duration, right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to processing, right of appeal to the supervisory authority, information on the origin of the data where applicable and the existence of automated decision-making and, where applicable, information on guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR in the event of transfer to a third country or international organisations;
- Right to immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- Right to erasure of the personal data stored pursuant to Article 17 GDPR if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if a consent granted has been revoked and there is no other legal basis, if opposition to the processing has been lodged and the data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR is no longer required. 21 para. 1 or 2 GDPR may no longer be processed if the data were processed unlawfully, if deletion is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation or if the data were collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 para. 1 GDPR. This does not apply if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- The right to restrict processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, if you dispute the accuracy of the data (for the period necessary to verify their accuracy), if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and instead request the restriction of use, if we no longer need the data for the purposes of processing but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you object to the processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR. 21 para. 1 GDPR, as long as it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons outweigh your justified reasons;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR (if the data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing) or pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR (if the processing is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 e) or f) GDPR, for reasons arising from your particular situation, unless we have compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims).
- Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to transfer it to another person responsible;
- Right to revoke consent granted at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. The consequence of the revocation is that from the time of the revocation we may no longer carry out the data processing for the future.
- Right of appeal to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. The right of appeal is without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
- The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach
- Please contact the data protection officer via the contact data stated in Section 2 above to request information and for withdrawal as well as for notification of a request for deletion; the data protection officer will then provide the information immediately or confirm the execution of your request for deletion. A deletion requested by you will then be carried out subject to statutory retention obligations. If a deletion cannot take place completely due to legal storage obligations, we limit the processing of the data concerned and inform you accordingly.
- Data that is provided actively by you as user of the website or services:
- As far as the website or an action via our website requires a registration, the basic data for the registration, determined by the respective registration form are transmitted, processed and stored and only collected, stored and used for the use of the website and its services. In the context of such registration we are also entitled to inform you about changes, additions or new versions of the website, changes of our terms and conditions as well as these privacy statement and additional information provided via the website as well as e.g. about new products.
- If you register for the subscription of a newsletter, this registration can take place under indication of the e-mail address without further data. Additional information will not be requested.
We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter. As part of this process, we first send the user an e-mail to the specified e-mail address. However, the user will not receive a newsletter by e-mail until the user clicks on the link received in the e-mail and has expressly confirmed to us that we should activate the newsletter service. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address only for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPDR
We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this analysis, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files stored on our website. For evaluation purposes, we link the above data and web beacons to your e-mail address and an individual ID. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us by another contact method. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After a cancellation we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
If at any time you no longer wish to receive newsletters from us, you can object to the newsletter subscription at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates. A message in text form to the contact data specified in the imprint is sufficient for this. Of course you will also find a unsubscribe link in every newsletter.
- The data created by users within the scope of using the website via a login or a newsletter registration are stored on servers operated in our name. However, the server operators are subject to the same data protection standards as we are and are operated in the European Union and the US, while ensuring compliance with the principles of the EU-US Privacy Shield for processing in the US.
- Contact forms
- On our website you have the option of sending us requests using "Contact" forms or other variations of communication channels. Here you can ask questions about our company, our products or our services. In order to enable you to make targeted contact with us, we have provided various ways of making contact.
- In order to be able to process your request, we ask you to provide personal data in our input mask. This includes your name, e-mail address and other information such as the subject of your inquiry and your message text. In addition to the mandatory fields, you can also enter additional information. Optionally, address and/or telephone number can be specified.
This information enables us to respond comprehensively to your request. The communication of the data you provide in this context is expressly on a voluntary basis.
- The personal data transmitted to us from your above-mentioned details as well as the time of contacting us will only be used for the purpose for which you made them available to us when contacting us - in particular the processing of your inquiry. The information you provide will only be used to process your request. The data will not be used for other purposes or passed on to third parties without your express consent. Excluded from this - insofar as it is necessary to fulfil your request - are partner companies. These could be, for example: Our suppliers, payment and logistics partners and our trading partners. If there are no legal storage obligations, your personal data will be deleted after the request has been processed.
- The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is that we need your data in order to process or respond to your communication.
- Data collected directly in the context of your use of the website:
- While a purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address (stored shortened in accordance with data protection regulations)
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Browser name and version, language setting
Cookies can be set in one of the following types:
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by third parties and can be either transient or persistent cookies.
- You can set your browser to notify you when a cookie is sent. This opens up the possibility of either accepting or rejecting a cookie. The information collected and analyzed is used to improve the services and the website, to personalize the web experience, and to allow easy login to permanently set login cookies.
- We may use the services of third parties to evaluate the efficiency of the website and services and to determine how visitors use the website and or the services and, where appropriate, to provide a personalized user experience when evaluating cookies. The website may use web beacons (tracking pixels) and cookies provided by third parties for this purpose. The information collected by the provider includes the pages visited, navigation patterns and similar data. This data enables us to find out which product information is most interesting for users and which offers users prefer to view. Furthermore, we do not exclude the possibility that we transmit anonymous usage data for market research purposes. Although we may have commissioned third parties to log the data originating from our website, we have control over how this data may or may not be used. The cookie itself does not contain any personal data, but if you provide personal data when visiting the website and do not delete the cookie from your browser after providing this data, the provider collects the non-personal data stored in the cookie (such as the number of visits to the provider) and stores and processes this anonymously.
- If we use Flash cookies, these are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your mobile device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
- Data collected in the context of the use of the website by analysis tools (WebAnalytics) or third party services used by us with our website:
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, by activating IP anonymisation by us on this website, Google will previously reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. For exceptional cases in which personal data may transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield . The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the Internet use.
- We currently use the following links to social media providers: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest. We only use links to the social media provider or the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the social media. You can recognize the provider of the social media used by the logo shown and/or the additional text information. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the social media via such a button. But only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website. In the case of Facebook, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection, according to the respective provider in Germany. By activating the plug-in, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (for US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data mainly via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on not yet activated button by using your browser's security settings.
We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for not logged in users) for the representation of demand-fair advertisement and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected with us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
- Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers notified below. They will also provide you with further information about your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy:
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ ; further information in regard to personal data processed and/or stored: https://www.facebook.com/help/2383181465353 33?helpref=related as well as https://www.facebook.com/help/111814505650678 . Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework .
- Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA; https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388; further information in regard to personal data processed and/or stored: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig as well as https://www.facebook.com/help/111814505650678. Instagram has submitted via Facebook to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- We have included YouTube videos in our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the above data be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, further data is transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
- On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
By visiting the website und using Google Maps, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.